While developed markets face growth challenges, many emerging markets are now capitalizing upon their growth potential.
Silk Invest concentrates on those regions with the highest growth potential.
These regions present enormous opportunities to investors due to:
- GROWTH – Economic growth underpinned by diversifying economies and improving governance
- RESOURCES – Great potential to further profit from natural advantages as the world’s hub for resources
- INVESTMENTS – Heavy government and private sector spending on infrastructure and real estate
- STOCK MARKETS – Liquidity triggered by negative real interest rates an increasing number of listed companies
- MONETARY POLICY – Loosening monetary environments supporting further economic growth
- REGULATION – Improving market regulations and corporate governance in all countries
- PROFESSIONALISM – Increased awareness of fundamental and technical analysis
Yet the regional capital markets still remain largely untapped even though allocation to otheremerging markets has almost tripled in the last 5 years. Allocation to Africa and the Middle East represents only 0.1% on average of equity fund portfolios in Europe.